here The cookie dough strikes back!
where to buy finast in usa Just in case it was not clear in the blog first recipe, I love cookie dough. The principle is the same, but now we are moving to the north of Europe, well known for their spicy cookies.
This time I’ve used an orange-chocolate ice cream, delicious. If you want to use a different kind of ice cream, feel free to do it. I’d suggest you a spicy flavour, such as cardamom, cinnamon or ginger.
- 120g butter
- 300g flour
- 80g brown sugar
- 70g honey
- 1 egg
- Ground hazelnuts
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground clove
- Whisk the egg and the melted butter until the mixture gets soft and foamy.
- Add the sugar, the honey and all the spices and keep whisking.
- Pour the flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt and mix everything with a spoon or your hands. The dough has to look soft and smooth.
- Make a dough ball (I made 8 balls in total with this amount of dough), put it in a single-portion tray and press it with your hands to spread it over all the surface and bake it in the oven 180 °C/360 °F.
- Dress the cookie with the ice cream and a sprinkle of ground salted hazelnuts.
If you want to use the same recipe for some simple cookies, do not add the baking powder.