http://mowwowmedia.com/makeup-for-photography-tips-for-men-women-children/ Since I was a child, I have always related Christmas to fresh egg pasta. My mother still makes fresh pasta with my dad’s helpful hand.
I still remember the taste of this amazing ravioli: the mix between pumpkin and amaretti is extraordinary.
do i need a prescription to buy cipro
Sadly, the original recipe requires Mostarda, a particular kind of condiment from Mantua. I didn’t find it here so I made a mixture with a tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of mustard powder, and a bit of hot water.
go to link Filling
- 250g pumpkin
- 100g amaretti
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 70 g parmigiano
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 eggs
- 300g flour
- 150g stilton
- 25g butter
- 20 g ground walnuts
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven at 180 °C/360 °F for 20 minutes; it will go soft. Let it cool and blend it.
- Make a mixture with honey, mustard and hot water.
- Add the mixture and all the remaining ingredients but the egg to the pumpkin. Work the mix with a spoon and stir all the ingredients. Once they are completely mixed, add the egg yolk; if the filling looks too dry, you can add the white.
- Cover the mixture and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Mix the beaten eggs, the flour and a pinch of salt.
- Knead until the resulting dough is perfectly smooth and elastic (there must be no white spots on the surface).
- With the pasta machine, roll out the dough into a 1 mm sheet.
- On half of the sheet, place a spoonful of filling for each raviolo, evenly spaced, leaving 1 ½ inch between them.
- Fold the sheet and make a light pressure around each spoonful of filling to seal it.
- Cut the ravioli using a cookie cutter and press the edges of each one with your fingers.
- Let the ravioli dry for 20 minutes.
- Cook the ravioli in abundant boiling salted water. In the meantime, melt the butter in a pan.
- Once ravioli are ready (after 10-15 minutes), drain them and put them straight away in the pan. Add the Stilton, and gently stir everything until the cheese has completely melted.
- Serve the ravioli with a sprinkle of roasted walnuts and a drizzle of honey.